Domaine du Bicheron is located in Péronne in
Southern Burgundy near Mâcon. It was founded in 1889 by Antoine Rousset who
acquired 3000 sq meters of vineyards. Since his death it has been passed down
from generation to generation; now being in the hands of Geneviève and Denis
Rousset. The estate now covers 30 hectares and produces red as well as white
Mâcon and a rather good Crémant.